Authors of the Membranes module
The Membranes module was created by a team from the Department of
Physics at Syracuse University.
[ Help! | Membranes ]
- Edward Lipson (PI)
- Principal Investigator.
- Simon Catterall (CO-PI)
- Content development and design of the module.
- Gianfranco Vidali (CO-PI)
- Guidance for material aimed at lower age ranges.
- Simeon Warner
- Overall web-site maintenance. Content and applet development
(including red blood cell applet, and remote simulation applet).
- Eric Gregory
- Content and applet development (including simplicial gravity applet and
length scales applet).
Essays on simplicial quantum gravity and simulations.
- Shantenu Jha
- Content and applet development (including amphiphilic film applets).
- Metin Sezgin
- Applet development (including spring applet and bubble applet).
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Members the college are responsible for the overall graphic design of the
SimScience material and for most of the computer drawn images in the
Membranes module (including animated gifs for the bursting balloon, and
bending and stretching springs). The team was lead by Edward Zajec and Bonnie
Mitchell, team members were Raymond Yuhay Ng, Tony Lee and Yi He.
Note that the links for each author will only work if you have
an internet connection. They are not included on the CD-ROM.